Simulation Centre Beds may only be booked by Deakin University students and are only to be used for Nursing Simulation practice and related activity. Please contact the Simulation Centre staff if you have any enquiries about Bookings email@example.com and include your Campus in the email.
Practice can only be booked for skills already taught in class.
If you need to book a room for a filming assignment, please come to see the Sim staff.
- Select the date and then the time in the room you would like to book.
- Each time slot is 2 hours and a maximum of 2 hour per person per week can be booked.
- Enter your full name, Deakin email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org (ensure you enter it correctly), unit code for practice (e.g. HNN325) and the skills you wish to practice.
- Select "Submit My Booking".
- You will receive a confirmation email to your Deakin email address.
Each student may only book for themselves.
Note: Please be aware due to unforseen circumstances additional classes may be timetabled in the practice room, you will be notified by Technical Staff and your booking will be cancelled.
Cancelling Simulation Centre Bookings
If you need to cancel your Simulation Room booking then you may do so by selecting the option through the confirmation email you will have received.