Simulation Centre Beds may only be booked by Deakin University students and are only to be used for Nursing Simulation practice and related activity. Please contact the Simulation Centre staff if you have any enquiries about Bed Bookings email@example.com and include your Campus in the email.
Practice can only be booked for skills already taught in class.
- Select the date and then the time in the room you would like to book.
- Each time slot is 1 hour and a maximum of 1 hour per person per day can be booked.
- Enter your full name, Deakin email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org (ensure you enter it correctly), unit code for practice (e.g. HNN325) and the skills you wish to practice.
- Select "Submit My Booking".
- You will receive a confirmation email to your Deakin email address.
Note: Please be aware due to unforseen circumstances additional classes may be timetabled in the practice room, you will be notified by Technical Staff and your booking will be cancelled.
Your booked pratice may be cancelled if you are more than fifteen minutes late for your booking, simulation staff reserve the right to re-book the bed.
Cancelling Simulation Centre Bookings
If you need to cancel your Simulation Room booking then you can do so by selecting the option through the confirmation email you will have received